Close Motor Finance
Close Motor Finance's proposition is built on delivering a high standard of personal service:
Divisional Specialists - Each division provides products and services to meet the changing demands within differing markets and are headed by experienced staff with exceptional product knowledge.
Strong Local Management - Our employees are local people with sound local knowledge who understand the communities they are serving.
Traditional Account Management - people who are focussed on providing a quality personal service to both dealers and customers.
Service 7 days a week - the dealer support unit is open even on Bank holidays to provide out of hours support for Close's dealer network.
Flexible Underwriting - Close does not use a points scoring system but relies upon credit searches, its strong local knowledge and common sense, to gain a full appreciation of all circumstances of each individual case.
Tailored Products - Keeping the customer in mind with all of its products, Close has a very defined sense of customer care.
Competitive Rates & Terms - Close believes that it is important to be competitive, offering rates that allow us to provide a higher level of personal service.
First Response Car Finance
We pride ourselves on being different from other car finance companies as our focus is on customer happiness and satisfaction. In fact, the customer is at the heart of everything we do and all company decisions and we believe this is why more than 30% of our monthly business is from returning customers.
Unlike other car finance companies, First Response Finance don't charge our customers any additional fees, you'll simply pay the vehicle price along with any interest.
We have spent a lot of time developing our systems, our relationships with dealers, and our customer service in order to make purchasing your vehicle as smooth as possible.
Motorhaven Vehicle Warranty
We provide our own NO QUIBBLE TOTAL WARRANTY COVER with the option to extend the period up to 36 months with our preferred supplier.
Warrantywise - who have designed the "UK's Best Used Car Warranty".
What makes Warrantywise the best!
1. We cover more parts of your car. We constantly check our claims statistics to make sure make sure you are covered for the parts which regularly go wrong with each make and model - unlike other companies which remove such parts from their lists.
2. We replace parts in pairs - for example, when Shock Absorber or Spring fails, we automatically pay for both sides to be replaced, which is the safest and best way! These parts are always supplied and fitted in pairs, but other warranties will only pay for one item.
3. Unique to Warrantywise, we also cover the Clutch Pressure Plate, Release Bearing and Drive Plate against sudden failure. These are very expensive parts which most other warranties leave out.
4. When fitted, Traction Control / ABS / Power Steering and Turbo Chargers are always covered as standard.
5. We have a 30 day cooling off period - within this period you can ask and get a full refund, however you can still request a repair - any failure is covered from Day 1.
6. There is no forced CONTRIBUTION to pay on repairs - unless you choose to have one. If you do decide to include an excess your warranty cost will reduce.
7. We have no BETTERMENT clauses meaning we always pay 100% of valid repairs. Other warranty companies will not pay out if they decide a new engine or gearbox would be making your car 'better' than it was before!
8. We cover CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE as standard - so even if the part that fails isn't covered by the warranty, for example: the camshaft drive belt, we would still cover any damage that occurred to your other parts, such as your engine as a result of the failure.
9. All our plans include RECOVERY, CAR HIRE, HOTEL and TRAVEL expenses as standard and at the levels you would expect to cover your costs.
10. Our protection starts from Day 1. Other warranties have small print excuses (weasel words) and won't pay out for the first 90 days - and after 60,000 miles they will only pay a percentage of any repair claim, leaving you to settle up from your own pocket.
11. We pay out weekly, every Wednesday in fact - no need to wait months for payment.
12. If you are ever disappointed you can contact Quentin Willson directly who will personally investigate your complaint. With other warranty companies you will have to wait up to 8 weeks and then the decision is made by an insurance underwriter.